Job Reference: J5631415
Updated On: 01/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Antibody Development Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on a 12 month contract basis. As the Antibody Development Scientist you will be responsible for supporting Antibody Formulation development projects, optimising formulation technologies and improving antibody stability.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Antibody Development Scientist you will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be supporting Antibody Formulation Development projects by performing analysis for clinical studies.
2. You will be working with the Development team to optimise formulation technologies and will be responsible for ensuring efficient Antibody Development processes.
3. You will be supporting the authorisation of reports and formulation protocols.
4. You will assist with setting up the laboratory and supporting pre-formulation laboratory activities.
Role Requirements1. Relevant degree in a Biologics Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in analytical Biotechnology Protein Purification and Antibody Therapeutics / Proteins / Biologics
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Formulation Development
Key Words: Antibody / Bioanalytical / Formulation Development / Documentation / Protein Purification / GMP / Monoclonal / Therapeutics / Lyophilisation / Freeze Drying / HPLC / Cell Biology / Molecular Biology / Characterisation / Antibody Purification / Biotechnology / Biopharmaceutical / Analytical / Research / Scientist / Clinical
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Downstream Process Development Scientist
Salisbury, Wiltshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Downstream Process Development Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Senior Downstream Process Development Sci...Science
View & Apply
Downstream Process Scientist
Darlington, County Durham | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Downstream Processing Scientist to join an innovative Biotechnology company based in the County Durham area. As the Downstream Processing Scientist you will be responsib...Science
View & Apply