Cell Line Development Group Leader
We are currently looking for a Cell Line Development Group Leader to join an exciting and rapidly expanding Biotechnology company based in the Cambrid... View Job
Cell Line Development Scientist
We are currently looking for a Cell Line Development Scientist to join an exciting Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Cell... View Job
Process Development Manager
We are currently looking for a Process Development Consultant Manager to join a Global Biotechnology company, the position will be 50% home based work... View Job
We are currently looking for a Antibody Discovery Research Associate to join an exciting biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Antibody Discovery Research Associate you will be responsible for designing and executing experiments and the subsequent analysis, interpretation and reporting of the results for studies within antibody discovery.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Antibody Discovery Research Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will construct and maintain phage or yeast display libraries, along with the selection and screening of these libraries.
2. Expression, purification and analysis of antibody fragments using mammalian cells.
3. Ensure experiments are designed to deliver high quality data to inform decision making and carry out on-going analysis of data generated to identify issues and implement necessary optimisations.
4. Analyse and critically interpret experimental data to draw conclusions.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Antibody Discovery Research Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline along with experience in antibody engineering, preferably from an industry environment.
2. Proven laboratory experience in mammalian cell culture, protein expression, purification and characterisation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with displaying proteins with phage or yeast selection methods would be highly desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.