Job Reference: J5631812
Updated On: 16/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Antibody Discovery Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on an initial 12-month contract basis. As the Antibody Discovery Scientist you will be responsible for contributing to the discovery of therapeutic agents using a range of innovative discovery platforms.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Antibody Discovery Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for contributing to ground breaking Antibody Discovery research and supporting a variety of life changing therapeutic projects.
2. You will be utilising a range of practical techniques including Flow Cytometry, Gene cloning, Phage Display, PCR and ELISA.
3. You will be supporting the Antibody Discovery team by developing novel Assays and executing a wide range of experiments to support innovative research.
4. You will be responsible for communicating and presenting your work in meetings.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Antibody Discovery Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. PhD in a relevant scientific discipline e.g. Molecular Biology, Protein Biochemistry, etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a Biopharmaceutical laboratory environment
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Antibody engineering and Assay development. Phage display experience is desirable.
Key Words: Antibody / Antibody Discovery / Antibody Engineering / Monoclonal / Therapeutic / Assay Development / Biopharmaceutical / Recombinant Protein / Phage Display / Flow Cytometry / FACS / PCR / ELISA / FRET Assay / Biacore / SPR / Cell Assay / Gene Cloning /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Group Leader - Bioassays
Berkshire, Berkshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Group Leader - Bioassays to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Group Leader - Bioassays you will be responsible for leading a team ...Science
View & Apply
Principal Scientist - Histology
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - Histology to join a leading life sciences company based in the Edinburgh. Our client are known for offering specialist preclinical contract researc...Science
View & Apply