J56226BerkshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£24,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time08/06/2018Biochemistry Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Bioanalytical Bioassay
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Assay Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Assay Development Scientist to join a leading Research and Development company based in the London area. As the Assay D... View Job
Research Scientist- Immunology We are currently looking for a Research Scientist - Immunology to join a leading Therapeutics Research company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
Downstream Scientist We are currently looking for a Downstream Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Downstream S... View Job
We are currently looking for an Antibody Research Associate to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company on an initial 12 month contract based in the Berkshire area. As the Antibody Research Associate you will be responsible for using world - leading technologies to discover high quality monoclonal antibodies on a variety of exciting projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Antibody Research Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Antibody Research Associate, you will be using exceptional practical skills (principally in cell culture) to work on the innovative antibody projects.
2. You will be working with Antibody- Cell binding assays using flow cytometry, screening using single B cell methodologies, hybridoma or phage displace and antibody- related molecular biology techniques including singe cell RT-PCR.
3. As the Antibody Research Scientist, you will be a highly motivated individual and will be using a variety of different biological techniques such as, cloning, DNA sequence analysis and library construction.
4. You will need an exceptional organisational, communication and inter-personal skills and a passion for delivering new innovative medicines for patients suffering with serious disease.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Antibody Research Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in biology or biochemistry or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical company using assays, flow cytometry and cell culture.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with monoclonal antibodies or proteins is a must.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.