J3789City of LondonScience Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time06/04/2017Application Specialist
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Application Specialist to join a Global Diagnostics company based in the Sussex area. As the... View Job
Graduate Management Trainee
We are currently looking for a Graduate Management Trainee to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions based in Essex. As a Graduate Management Trainee you wi... View Job
We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Recruitment Manager to join our expanding Science and Technology recruitment consultancy based ou... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently Searching for a Application Consultant - Surgical Imaging to cover the London / South East UK Region for a Global Biomedical company based in the Munich area. As the Application Consultant - Surgical Imaging you will be responsible for providing first class technical support to clinical customers across the London / South East UK Region.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Application Consultant - Surgical Imaging will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for performing all new system installations and providing training and assistance to on-site hospital staff.
2. You will be required to provide effective solutions to customer problems through excellent communication and troubleshooting of complex issues.
3. You will be required to attend trade shows and meeting to deliver demonstrations of the products and services.
4. You will be required to initiate upgrade projects and service contracts with existing clinical customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Application Consultant - Surgical Imaging we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a bioscience / technical subject such as; Biotechnology, Biology, Biomedicine, Biomedical engineering is essential
2. Proven industry experience within the healthcare / medical space is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with medical imaging technologies is highly advantageous.
Key Words: Imaging | Technology | Clincal | Application | Sales Support | Technical Specialist | Biomedical | Bioengineering | Surgery | Surgical | Service | Training
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.