Job Reference: J5632251
Updated On: 27/09/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewAre you looking to move away from the labs? If so this may be a great opportunity to do so whilst utilising you skill set within Science.
We are currently looking for a French Speaking Technical Application Specialist to join a Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area on a 12 month contract. As the French Technical Application Specialist you will be responsible for resolving customers technical questions.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the French Technical Application Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the French Technical Application Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers.
2. You will be responsible for trouble shooting a variety of issues related to the companies products with a focus on instruments under limited instruction.
3. As the French Technical Application Specialist you will be working closely with sales and marking, QA / QC, research and development to address customer concerns.
4. You will be responsible for logging and managing customer issues using the companies databases and assist customers with and provide analysis of customer data.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the French Technical Application Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science discipline (Biology, Chemistry, Biomedical / Biochemistry / Bioinformatics) in essential.
2. Proven industry experience in sales or a Pharmaceutical setting (preferably within Molecular Biology or gene sequencing.
3. Great communications is essential. Being fluent French is a must.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical / GMP / Biopharmaceutical / Sales / French / Speaking / Medical / Devices / Cambridge / Molecular / Biology / Pharmaceutical / Technical / Customer / Focussed
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Account Manager to join a leading CRO based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for promoting the company as the CRO of choice, g...Science
View & Apply
Outreach Scientist - Mandarin Speaking
Teddington, Middlesex | Experience Dependant
HRS have a fantastic opportunity available for an Outreach Scientist - Mandarin Speaking to join a leading biomedical research and discovery company based in the Middlesex area. As the Outreach Scien...Science
View & Apply