Job Reference: J5632228
Updated On: 26/09/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Italian Technical Application Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area on a 12 month contract. As the Italian Technical Application Specialist you will be responsible for resolving customers technical questions.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Italian Technical Application Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Italian Technical Application Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers.
2. You will be responsible for trouble shooting a variety of issues related to the companies products with a focus on instruments under limited instruction.
3. As the Italian Inside Sales Account Manager you will be working closely with sales and marking, QA / QC, research and development to address customer concerns.
4. You will be responsible for logging and managing customer issues using the companies databases and assist customers with and provide analysis of customer data.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Italian Technical Application Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science discipline (Biology, Chemistry, Biomedical / Biochemistry / Bioinformatics) in essential.
2. Proven industry experience in sales or a Pharmaceutical setting (preferably within Molecular Biology or gene sequencing.
3. Great communications is essential.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical / GMP / Biopharmaceutical / Sales / Italian / Speaking / Medical / Devices / Cambridge / Molecular / Biology / Pharmaceutical / Technical / Customer / Focussed
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Marketing Communications Manager
Surrey | £60,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in the South West London area. Our client has products that target chronic and rare ...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Development Scientist
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. The Analytical Scientist in the Analyt...Science
View & Apply
Data Verification and Documentation Scientist
Reading, Berkshire | £26,000 - £30,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Data Verification Scientist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Data Verification Scientist you will be...Science
View & Apply