Job Reference: J5636505
Updated On: 12/05/2022
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Applications Analyst to join a leading life sciences specialising in food safety and supplier quality management software. The company is based based in the Dublin area – there is lots of flexibility to work remotely. As the Applications Analyst you will be responsible for applications support and data analysis reporting.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThis role is a key part of the IT department where you will be serving as a member of the incident response team and support the implementation of operational, technical and security procedures and related practices for incident response .Your duties as the Applications Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Applications Analyst will help solve customer problems by reviewing options and recommending the best solution via our ticketing software in providing customer support via the ticketing software Zendesk.
2.As part of the role you will be involved with technical project implementations.
3.The role will involve some data work using SQL to query the database, completing ETL work and testing of reports and data updates
4. The role will be working closely with Product / Development / Data Science teams with the role developing once you gain an understanding of the businesses platforms.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Applications Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a IT / Data or Scientific Field
2. Proven industry experience in supporting software and data analysis
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with excellent communication and customer service skills
Key Words: Applications Technical Support SQL Tableau Systems
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Field Support Analyst
Sheffield | £27,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Field Support Analyst to join a large established company based in the East Midlands. As the IT Field Support Analyst you will be responsible for supporting different...Science
View & Apply
London | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading Environmental company based in the London area. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for leading projects aligned to a speciic busi...Science
View & Apply