J3821CambridgePharmaceutical Permanent£40,000 to £50,000 per annumFull Time20/04/2017Regulatory Affairs
Packaging – Design
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Artwork Process Co-ordinator
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Artwork Process Co-ordinator to join a leading manufacturing pharmaceutical company based in t... View Job
Regulatory Affairs Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join a leading biological pharmaceutical company based in the We... View Job
Head of Regulatory Affairs
We are currently looking for a Head of Regulatory Affairs to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the south East of the UK. As the Head of R... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Artwork Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a pharmaceutical manufacturer company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Artwork Manager - Pharmaceutical you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Artwork Manager - Pharmaceutical will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for Artwork Management System and ensuring a compliant system supports
2. New Pack Introductions; a key member of this team to lead or be involved in projects, support, develop and improve the new pack process
3. Support the Supply Chain function to develop relationships with customers, external stakeholders and internal departments.
4. Manage the team, recruitment and development of individuals and the team, to include succession planning and determine future strategy
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Artwork Manager - Pharmaceutical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science, Engineering or Business
2. Proven industry experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotech or Medical Device.
3. Work experience in Artwork co-ordination or Packaging Artwork.