J5630473CambridgePharmaceutical Advertising Permanent£25,000 to £29,000 per annumFull Time12/11/2018Medical Writing New Product Introduction Continuous Improvement Packaging Packaging – Design Medical - Pharmacy IT - Design IT - Digital Marketing Commercial - Digital Marketing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Packaging Technologist We are currently looking for a Packaging Technologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area. As the Packaging Technolog... View Job
Marketing Manager - Pharmaceuticals We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager - Pharmaceuticals to join an international pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As... View Job
Supply Chain Co-ordinator We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join a leading gene therapy company based in Hertfordshire. As the Supply Chain Co-ordinat... View Job
We are currently looking for a Artwork Process Coordinator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Artwork Process Coordinator you will be responsible for creating Artwork projects in compliance with both customer and Regulatory requirements. You will also gather information for the development of packaging artwork.
This role is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Artwork Process Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage and prioritise the artwork request process and plan regular artwork projects to ensure KPI's are met and exceeded.
2. You will be responsible for packaging change control and ensuring the correct implementation of artwork is produced.
3. As the Artwork Process Coordinator will be supporting Quality investigations and support continuous improvement on projects to deliver efficiency and cost saving methods.
4. You will be responsible for delivering all artwork projects against the critical deadlines whilst retaining regulatory standards.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Artwork Process Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in a creative discipline.
2. Proven industry experience as an Artworker within a regulated industry ( Pharmaceutical, Food or Chemicals).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with creating and producing packaging artwork.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.