J4596HertfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time16/10/2017Manufacturing Technician
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate
We are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Associate to join a leading Immunotherapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Ce... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Essex area. As the QA Officer... View Job
Project Manager - Cell Therapy
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Project Manager - Cell Therapy to join a leading scientific company based in the Londo... View Job
We are currently looking for a Aseptic Filling Trainer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Aseptic Filling Trainer you will be responsible for delivering general technical and practical training to AFS staff in an engaging and consistent manner.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Aseptic Filling Trainer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take the lead role in the training and development of technicians through agreed time bound targets.
2. Assisting with the implementation of Sterile Operations Training and Development system by delivering training will be included in your role.
3. You will also be involved in assessing staff on their competencies and facilitating completion of training records along with advising Shift Managers, Team Leaders and staff on training development.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Aseptic Filling Trainer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant A levels or experience within the Pharmaceutical industry or other manufacturing experience is required. Experience operating in cleanroom's of Grade A and B is essential.
2. Having good attention to detail, experience working as part of a team and good I.T. skills will all be beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.