Job Reference: J5632546
Updated On: 18/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Aseptic Processing Specialist to join a well-established biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Aseptic Processing Specialist you will be responsible for providing specialist support to the aseptic processing activities in the manufacture of biopharmaceutical products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Aseptic Processing Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Leading day to day aseptic processing of biopharmaceutical products by supporting the development of new processing techniques.
2. Providing technical support to production staff involved in the aspetic processes, troubleshooting and supporting process investigations where required.
3. As the Aseptic Processing Specialist, you will ensure the production area operates to a high standard and is compliant with GMP and other regulatory standards.
4. Support the Aseptic Processing Functional Manager to encourage strategic and technological improvements to aseptic processing control.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Aseptic Processing Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in aseptic production methods in a pharmaceutical environment with a track-record of implementing new technologies into GMP manufacture.
2. Extensive experience GMP production experience and an understanding of the required regulatory standards for the production of biopharmaceutical products.
Key Words: Aseptic Processing / Production / Manufacturing / Biopharma / GMP / Biologics / Cleanroom
Other jobs with similar skills
Group Leader - LCMS
Berkshire | £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Group Leader - LCMS to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Group Leader - LCMS you will be responsible for managing a team of scient...Science
View & Apply
Technology Transfer Senior Scientist
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Technology Transfer Senior Scientist to join the Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) team within a global Biotechnology company at their facility in the Berkshir...Science
View & Apply