Job Reference: J5632546
Updated On: 23/12/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Aseptic Processing Specialist to join a well-established biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Aseptic Processing Specialist you will be responsible for providing specialist support to the aseptic processing activities in the manufacture of biopharmaceutical products.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Aseptic Processing Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Leading day to day aseptic processing of biopharmaceutical products by supporting the development of new processing techniques.
2. Providing technical support to production staff involved in the aspetic processes, troubleshooting and supporting process investigations where required.
3. As the Aseptic Processing Specialist, you will ensure the production area operates to a high standard and is compliant with GMP and other regulatory standards.
4. Support the Aseptic Processing Functional Manager to encourage strategic and technological improvements to aseptic processing control.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Aseptic Processing Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience in aseptic production methods in a pharmaceutical environment with a track-record of implementing new technologies into GMP manufacture.
2. Extensive experience GMP production experience and an understanding of the required regulatory standards for the production of biopharmaceutical products.
Key Words: Aseptic Processing / Production / Manufacturing / Biopharma / GMP / Biologics / Cleanroom
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Scheduler to join a leading cell and gene therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Manufacturing Scheduler, you will be responsible for coor...Science
View & Apply
Senior Upstream Process Scientist
Staffordshire, Midlands | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Upstream Process Scientist to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Senior Upstream Process Scientist you will be responsib...Science
View & Apply
Sterile Processing Technical Manager
Oxford, Oxfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Sterile Processing Technical Manager to join a world leader within company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Sterile Processing Technical Manager you will be respons...Science
View & Apply