J56179City of LondonPharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time04/06/2018Biochemistry Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Bioanalytical Bioassay Immunoassay
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Inside Sales Account Manager We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join a leading company who design, develop, manufacture and market Genomics and Molecu... View Job
Gene Therapy Scientist A Fantastic opportunity for a Gene Therapy Scientist has become available to join a leading AAV-based Gene Therapy company based in the Hertfordshire ... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
We are currently looking for a Assay Development Scientist to join a leading Research and Development company based in the London area. As the Assay Development Scientist you will be part of an expanding team and be responsible for setting up and improving assays for vaccine development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Assay Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will design assays for in-house product testing as well as design and develop assays for tech transfer to toxicology and CRO's while supporting them on validation.
2. Your role will include being responsible for developing protocols and optimising in vitro immuno-chemical and biological assays. Further, you will perform analysis and interpretation of the results.
3. As the Assay Development Scientist you will perform quality testing and troubleshoot assay performance while working alongside senior and principle scientists.
4. Carry out assays such as, but not limited to, ELISA, Flow Cytometry, Gel Electrophoresis and potency and stability tests.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Assay Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree such as Biochemistry, Biotechnology, or Biological Sciences as well as a number of years of experience working in an industry setting carrying out assay testing.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out ELISA is essential to your application. Experience using techniques such as Flow Cytometry, Spectroscopy, Western Blotting and LPS extraction assays would be beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.