Job Reference: J5634295
Updated On: 06/04/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Assay Development Scientist to join a leading Cell Therapy Biotech company based in the London. As the Assay Development Scientist you will be responsible for designing, development and optimisation of various analytical assays such as cell based assays (cytotoxicity, proliferation etc), ELISA assays, Flow Cytometry assays, PCR (qPCR and ddPCR).
This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist with a background in stem cells, cell biology or immunology or cell therapy that has experience developing the above assays. PhD graduates will be considered for this role. This role is mostly lab based.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Cell Therapy Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for designing panels for flow cytometry and developing and optimising analytical assays such us ELISA based assays (Luminex, MSD), PCR (qPCR, ddPCR) and cell based assays.
2. You will be performing data analysis and present the data in an accurate way internally and externally.
3. You will work collaboratively with other departments and support them in stability and process development studies.
4. As the Assay Development Scientist, you will be supporting with the tech transfer into the QC and/or manufacturing.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Assay Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree Life Sciences such as Immunology, Stem Cell Biology, Cell Therapy, Biological Sciences etc.
2. Proven industry or academic experience in using multicolour flow cytometry (5 colours minimum). You must show experience designing panels independently.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with multiplex ELISA, PCR, cell culture and PCR (qPCR or ddPCR is preferred) , cell based assays.
Key Words: Scientist / PhD / Immunology / Cell Therapy / Stem Cells / Flow Cytometry / qPCR / ELISA / cell culture / T Cells / CMC / Analytical / Method Development / Study Design
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor
North Lanarkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor to join a growing biotechnology company based in the Glasgow area. The QC Material and Sample Management Supervisor work...Science
View & Apply
Senior QA Officer
Limburg, Netherlands | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Officer to join a leading Cell & Gene therapy business based in the Provence of Limburg, Netherlands. As the Senior QA Officer you will be responsible for inte...Science
View & Apply