J5630528LoughtonProfessional Services Permanent£25,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time20/11/2018Professional Services – Accountancy Professional Services – Finance
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
International Logistics Manager We are currently looking for an International Logistics Manager to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the International Logis... View Job
Life-Changer Here at Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) we change lives! We don't just put people into jobs, we work with a community which creates life-saving drug... View Job
Logistics and Procurement Manager An exciting opportunity for a Logistics and Procurement Manager to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area has become available. As the... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join a professional services company based in the Loughton, Essex area. As the Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Assistant Accountant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Ensure purchase and sales ledger daily activity is completed in a timely manner.
2. Produce management reporting on debtors, business KPIs and sales forecasting.
3. Prepare monthly management accounts to trial balance.
4. Variance analysis of actual results versus budget.
5. As the Assistant Accountant, you will support the Financial Controller with project accounting.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Assistant Accountant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. AAT qualified or Accounting graduate
2. Previous work experience in Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, Accounts Assistant or Auditor
3. Intermediate / Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and look-ups.