J3902CambridgeScience PermanentFull Time11/05/2017Chemistry – Development Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Fuels Chemist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Fuels Chemist you will be responsible for... View Job
Development & Compliance Manager
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Development & Compliance Manager to join a leading company based in the West Sussex,West Sussex area. A... View Job
Physical Sciences Analytical Leader
We are currently looking for a Physical Sciences Analytical Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Physical... View Job
We are looking for an Assistant Programme Manager to support the administration and management of the Informed-Sport and Informed-Choice quality control programmes for nutritional supplements.
As this is a customer facing role, you will be expected to develop a strong working knowledge of programme requirements as you will engage with customers on a daily basis, both in person (physical site assessment visits) and by phone / email.
You will play a vital role in maintaining and strengthening the integrity of the Informed-Sport and Informed-Choice programmes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Assistant Programme Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform reviews of Manufacturing Assessment Questionnaires (a paper based audit process). Assess against programme requirements and report and manage actions with manufacturers.
- Perform on-site reviews of manufacturing sites. Assess against programme requirements, prepare reports and manage corrective actions directly with customers. This aspect of the role will involve travel both domestic and overseas.
- Perform reviews of certified products, raw materials and manufacturing sites. Assess against programme requirements and report and manage actions directly with customers.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers, ensuring a smooth and efficient certification process and timely resolution to enquiries.
- Maintain key databases to allow tracking of client accounts, communicating with both internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Assistant Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Required knowledge, experience and technical skills
What is Essential:-
- Well organised with acute attention to detail - Strong interpersonal communications skills - Excellent written communication skills - Broad IT competence (Word, Excel, etc.) - Potential to make informed administrative decisions - Excellent time management skills - ability to multitask on numerous projects
What is Desirable:-
- Experience of auditing / quality control within a scientific or food manufacturing environment - Client management experience - Degree level qualification - Experience of database and / or client relationship management tools
Essential competencies and behaviours
- Full commitment to and demonstration of upholding values, respect, brilliance, passion, curiosity and integrity. - Highly motivated with pro-active attitudes. - High levels of concentration. - Positive approach to problem solving and able to demonstrate determination and resilience. - Willing / able to learn new tasks and take instructions from senior staff. - Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of working in a team and work supportively with their colleagues.