Job Reference: J5633091
Updated On: 02/04/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Assistant QA Manager
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Assistant QA Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in London. As the Assistant QA Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Quality Management System (QMS) within the GMP environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Assistant QA Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the QMS by handling CAPAs, deviations, audits and change controls.
2. You will oversee the training for the GMP environment, ensuring appropriate training is given for all staff members.
3. As the Assistant QA Manager, you will identify compliance and quality system issues, escalate events and report into the Head of Quality for immediate actions.
4. You will work with suppliers and service providers to resolve any issues relating to Quality while also handling complaint investigations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Assistant QA Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Masters degree in a related scientific field (Pharmaceuticals, Biology, Chemistry etc)
2. Proven industry experience in maintaining a QMS, including root cause and audit experience
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within the GMP environment in a Quality Assurance setting
Quality Assurance | QA | GMP | Good Manufacturing Practice | Root Cause Analysis | QMS | Quality Management System | Assistant QA Manager | CAPA | Deviation | Change Control
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
To ensure that Quality is maintained at an appropriate level meeting, customer and regulatory expectations. This will be achieved by assessing compliance to site PQS and principles of GMP auditing doc...Science
View & Apply
Documentation Specialist (12 Month FTC)
London | £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Documentation Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in London on a part time basis (3 days per week). As the Documentation Specialist you will be res...Science
View & Apply