J56307HertfordshireCRO/CMO Science Permanent£20,000 to £20,000 per annumFull Time21/06/2018Biochemistry Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Bioanalytical Laboratory Technician
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Life Science Inside Sales Specialist We are currently looking for a Life Sciences Inside Sales Specialist to join a Global Leading company that manufacture Lab Water Equipment based in Ir... View Job
Project Manager We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join the Genomics team within a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the Hertfordshire ar... View Job
Senior Technical Reviewer We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist to become a Senior Technical Reviewer with a leading Biotechnology company based in the Cam... View Job
We are currently looking for a Assistant Scientist to join a leading research company based in the Rushden area. As the Assistant Scientist you will be responsible for carrying out laboratory based tasks for new product development within the metabolism department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Assistant Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform the following tasks when required: - Preparing dose calculations - Prepare experimental worksheets - Prepare study updates - Prepare samples for quantification, chromatography and other analysis
2. As the Assistant Research Scientist you will assist in the development of new analytical procedures and studies.
3. Performing complex experimental techniques such as dose preparation and assessment and HPLC set up and analysis will be among your responsibilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Assistant Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject such as Biology, Animal Biology, Biochemistry etc is essential to your application.
2. Proven industry experience in laboratory environment complying with Global Regulatory Requirements or within a GLP/GMP laboratory would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Metabolism, Laboratory, GLP, GMP, Research, in vivo, in vitro, Scientist.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.