Job Reference: J5633146
Updated On: 02/04/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Assistant Supply Chain Planner to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire. As the Assistant Supply Chain Planner, you will be responsible for supporting the supply chain planning activities associated with the supply of high-quality products to market from demand to product release.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Assistant Supply Chain Planner will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Support the development of short-term manufacturing plans for multiple departments to satisfy the full planning period.
2. Highlight to the Supply Chain Planners any imbalances in supply and demand, and help to develop planning solutions.
3. As the Supply Chain Planner, you will ensure plans are accurately reflected in the ERP system, whilst supporting the daily and weekly planning meetings to ensure the production execution is tracking according to plan.
4. Promote a continuous improvement culture to improve supply chain/product delivery, helping to develop existing and new supply chain planning processes and systems.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Assistant Supply Chain Planner, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement, Operations or Business.
2. A willingness and eagerness to learn and work in a high-paced, demanding environment.
3. Prior experience within supply chain and procurement is desirable, but not essential.
Key Words: Supply Chain / Supply Chain Planner / Demand Planner / Logistics / Biopharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Scheduler to join a leading cell and gene therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Manufacturing Scheduler, you will be responsible for coor...Science
View & Apply
Supply Chain Manager
Cornwall | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join a Global Biotechnology company based in Cornwall. As the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for managing a team of supply chain pl...Science
View & Apply