Job Reference: J563047
Updated On: 02/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a driven and passionate Associate Recruitment Director to join our expanding Science and Technology recruitment consultancy based out of our Loughton, Essex Headquarters. As the Associate Recruitment Director at Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), you will have the opportunity to form part of our senior management team with clear opportunities of progressing on to the HRS board. HRS aim to deliver recruitment excellence in offering a service of real value, and we are looking for individuals who care about the standards in recruitment.
HRS is a professional and highly ethical recruitment consultancy operating from the UK, with an international client base reaching as far as South East Asia. Started 6 years ago by Ricky Martin and Lord Sugar, HRS has established their commercial footprint and employee base to form a successful, profitable recruitment company. We have 3 offices in Loughton (East London - Central Line), Manchester and Edinburgh and are very proud to have made pre tax profit of over £1 million over the past company year (July 2017 - June 2018).
In the past 3 years, HRS has defined 6 teams to best service and deliver client requirements. As the Associate Recruitment Director you will lead 2 of these teams, both with Team Leaders in place and a total team size of 6-12, based on function and experience. Last year teams delivered in the region of £500,000 - £750,000 net fee income, and as the Associate Director you will be provided the freedom and ambition to grow these teams to over £1M, while retaining and increasing headcount.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Associate Recruitment Director will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will take the lead for established and growing recruitment teams made up of some of the most professional and talented recruitment consultants in the market. You will support the team to grow in size, skill and success and to do so will take the lead on P&L responsibility.
2. As the Associate Recruitment Director we would also like you to take a hands on approach to recruitment personally operating at a mid to senior level provided both retained and contingent services to both established and new customers.
3. We like all of our Recruitment Leaders to help further define and deliver on the strategic direction of the company which include continued UK expansion, as well as EU and US evolution. As a result we would look for you to be part of our international business planning and market mapping activities.
4. Any leadership position in HRS will take the ownership for the hiring, decision making and development of their teams. As a result you will be empowered with talent acquisition, developing PDP and the ongoing coaching and mentoring of our life-changing workforce.
Role RequirementsHRS has a number of experienced recruitment teams covering technical and non technical functions, across both the science and technology sectors. We are open to considering an Associate Recruitment Director with experience from any sector, provided you have a passion for developing professional recruitment consultants, and further raising the standards in the industry. An overview of such experience we are looking for on your application includes:
1. Prior experience in an established professional recruitment environment in a leadership appointment. You will have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding departmental targets both independently and through others. We are particularly interested in those Recruitment Leaders with experience recruiting in the science, clinical or IT markets, however this is not essential. The belief at HRS is that any great Recruitment Leader can operate in any market or function.
2. A track record of developing new and existing business (both independently and via others) in a non framework environment is essential. Experience is welcomed from either permanent and / or contract recruitment services, with a clear demonstration on seeing the entire recruitment life-cycle being expected.
3. HRS is an opportunist company who are always looking at how they can work closer with their customers, and do more to make a difference. We therefore do want to identify individuals who have set up new markets, taken on new challenges and innovated new services. A quantifiable track record of doing so while leading a team / branch / business to financial success, is expected on application.
Key Words: Recruitment Director / Senior Recruitment Manager / Sales Director / Associate Director / Lead Recruiter / Recruitment Excellence / Recruitment Leader / Branch Manager, Associate Recruitment Director / Senior Recruitment Director
Other jobs with similar skills
Manchester | | Experience Dependant
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Consultant to join Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) based in Manchester. You will work within a varied, customer facing role that will ...Science
View & Apply
Graduate Sales Executive
Essex | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently looking for driven and enthusiastic graduates for a Graduate Sales Executive opportunity, within a exciting organisation based in Greater London. This Graduate Sales Executive role o...Science
View & Apply