J3736CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Permanent£60,000 to £75,000 per annum - Excellent BenefitsFull Time29/03/2017Professional Services - Supply Chain
Professional Services - Purchasing
Professional Services - Procurement
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Business Analysis Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Business Analysis Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area... View Job
Senior QA Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Biologic's manufacturing company based in t... View Job
Site Documentation Manager
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Site Documentation Manager to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfords... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a Associate Director - Supplier Management, Pharmaceutical to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Associate Director - Supplier Management, Pharmaceutical you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Director - Supplier Management, Pharmaceutical will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Accountable for managing a portfolio of Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMO) for operational delivery across EMEA. This will include licensors, contract packaging and joint ventures.
2. Supplier management to ensure product delivery in a compliant manner i.e. FDA, MHRA, EMA.
3. Lead operational efficiency and supplier streamlining for increasing product and customer demands.
4. Act as an escalation point for all product delivery critical queries and requests for information.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Director - Supplier Management, Pharmaceutical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree educated, CIPS or MBA would be desirable
2. Proven pharmaceutical sector work experience in GMP environment
3. Track record of procurement, supplier management and / or category management