Job Reference: J5633109
Updated On: 17/03/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Associate Director - Technology Transfer and IP to join a leading Science company who support start up's and spin outs with funding, IP, licensing and commercialisation. As the Associate Director - Technology Transfer, you will be based in the South East and will be responsible for leading a team to ensure all projects have defined Intellectual Property and have an impactful outcome to the life science and pharmaceutical industry.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Associate Director - Technology Transfer and IP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will manage a team of Technology Transfer specialists to deliver on a portfolio of commercialisation projects and maximise return on investment.
2. Work closely with Directors to create and implement strategic plans, inputting new policies, reviewing contracts and identifying new areas of innovative research.
3. As the Associate Director - Technology Transfer you will ensure IP is correctly managed for all commercialisation projects and IP issues are quickly resolved.
4. You will meet regularly with partnered organisations to solve complex issues, maintain relationships and ensure mutually beneficial agreements are reached for tech transfer, licensing and IP.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Director - Technology Transfer and IP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science subject such as Pharmaceutical, Life Science, Immunology or Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience in a University Technology Transfer Office, funding organisation, collaborator or commercialisation partner.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with people management, technology transfer and Intellectual Property.
Key Words: Intellectual Property / IP / Commercialisation / Funding / Grant / Pharmaceutical / Medical Device / Life Science / Biology / Grant Management / Tech Transfer / Technology Transfer / Licensing / London / Reading / Richmond / Stevenage / Slough
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Manager (12 Month FTC)
Elstree, Hertfordshire | £40,000 - £48,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for driving prog...Science
View & Apply
Purification Development Group Leader
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Purification Development Group Leader to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. As the Purification Development Group Leader you will be responsibl...Science
View & Apply