Job Reference: J5636796
Status: Now Interviewing
HRS are currently looking for an Associate Director - Vector / Cell Line Engineering to join a leading Life Science organisation based in Cambridge area. As the Associate Director - Vector / Cell Line Engineering you will be responsible for leading a team of over 10 people and be the main point of contact for vector engineering and genetic tool design.
This is a great opportunity for an aspiring leader who has strong molecular biology experience to join an expanding R&D Team with a real focus on innovation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Associate Director - Vector / Cell Line Engineering will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Providing development and scientific guidance to your team to enhance employment commitment. You will act as the technical expert of cell line development and vector design.
2. Providing clarity of tasks, motivation and support to your team to continuously improve and develop.
3. Act as the Project Lead and drive project decision making through timely and appropriate communication across levels.
4. As the Associate Director - Vector / Cell Line Engineering you will presents projects to internal stakeholders and at external conferences.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Director - Vector / Cell Line Engineering we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences, such as, Biological Sciences, Cell Biology, Genetic Engineering. A PhD is preferred.
2. Proven industry experience in mammalian cell expression systems, molecular biology, vector design, cell line development, genetic engineering, CRISPR.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with leading people and/or projects.
Key Words: Mammalian Cell Expression Systems / Molecular Biology / Vector Design / Cell Line Development / Genetic Engineering / CRISPR / Cell Culture / Management / Leader / Project Lead / Technical Expert / Cambridge / UK
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Biotechnology, Life Sciences
Skills: Life Sciences - Cellular Biology, Life Sciences - Bioassay, Life Sciences - Immunoassay