Job Reference: J5637070
Status: Now Interviewing
HRS are currently looking for a Associate Director/Director - Ion Channels to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in Cambridge. As the Associate Director/Director - Ion Channels you will be responsible for identifying novel targets for drug discovery projects.
This is a great opportunity for an Ion Channel Specialist who would like to apply their technical expertise in a strategic position. You will provide innovation and influence future strategies.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Associate Director/Director - Ion Channels will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will influence the direction of the drug discovery projects and take ownership of your own projects, focused on ion channels.
2. You will lead the development of new assays to identify the most relevant ion channel targets.
3. You will keep up to date with innovations across the industry and lead interactions with external experts, stakeholders and CROs.
4. You will train and supervise employees through matrix management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Director/Director - Ion Channels we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Cell Biology, Electrophysiology, Drug Discovery and more. A PhD is preferred.
2. Extensive expertise in ion channel biology and innovative mindset.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with project leadership and supervision.
Key Words: Ion Channels / Associate Director / Technical Expert / Drug Discovery / Drug Development / Cell Imaging / Electrophysiology / Matrix Management / Strategy / Pharmaceuticals Cambridge
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences
Skills: Life Sciences - Neurobiology, Life Sciences - Neuroscience