Job Reference: J5632472
Updated On: 21/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Associate Director DMPK
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Associate Director DMPK to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Associate Director DMPK you will be responsible for providing scientific and strategic leadership to the DMPK / ADME Discovery Group.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Associate Director DMPK will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Collaborate with other departments within the organisation to ensure projects are being successfully progressed through the discovery teams.
2. Offer your expert advice and experience on DMPK, ADME, PK/PD projects and utilise this knowledge for troubleshooting scientific and business related issues.
3. Line management of technical leaders, scientists and managers within the group. You will be instrumental in the development and progression of more junior members of staff.
4. You will facilitate cross-site involvement in projects and be a representative and ambassador for the DMPK / ADME department.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Director DMPK we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Bioscience discipline along with significant DMPK / ADME experience.
2. Proven industry experience in managing teams within scientific projects is essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with advancing drug discovery projects within DMPK / ADME / PK/PD through to development candidate selection would be highly advantageous.
Key Words: DMPK | ADME | PK/PD | Pharmacokinetics | Drug Metabolism | Drug Discovery | CRO | Life Science | Biotechnology | Pharmaceutical | In Vitro | In Vivo |
Other jobs with similar skills
London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Non-Clinical Manager to join an exciting Cell and Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Non-Clinical Manager you will be responsible for assessing the feasibility...Science
View & Apply
Senior Scientist - Liver Biology
Midlothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Scientist - Liver Biology to join a leading life sciences company based in the Edinburgh area. Our client are known for offering specia...Science
View & Apply