Quality Director Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Director to join a leading Antibody Discovery company based in the Cambridge area. As ... View Job
Technical Quality Group Leader We are currently working with a high profile client who are looking for a Technical Quality Group Leader to join their state of the art facility based... View Job
Qualified Person We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a pharmaceutical company based in the North East, who are about to enter an exciting phase of ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an Associate Director of Quality to join a leading Life Science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Associate Director of Quality you will be responsible for developing and implementing a Quality culture and structure to the Quality teams.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Director of Quality will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop the Quality culture, continually looking to challenge and improve this culture according to regulatory, customer and internal demands. This will involve developing effective Quality Systems to ensure continued compliance.
2. You will provide the various specific QA teams, such as GCP, GLP and GMP with guidance, encouragement and leadership to adhere to regulatory standards as defined by the FDA and MHRA. The role will involve maintaining accreditations across multiple facilities.
3. As the Associate Director of Quality, you will form apart of the senior leadership team, and will play an active role in developing and enhancing the reputation of the business. As part of this, you will benchmark and identify the business against current trends within the industry.
4. It will be your responsibility to coordinate the efforts of the Quality Department and champion the Quality Culture across the business, including guiding other departments on best practice and compliance guidelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Director of Quality we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Prior management of QA teams within a pharmaceutical or life science business is essential. This can be within GMP, GCP or GLP. Exposure to GxP would be advantageous.
2. Previous experience working alongside regulatory agencies, such as the MHRA/ FDA as a point of contact is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.