Job Reference: J5631697
Updated On: 14/06/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Associate Director Quality Assurance
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Associate Director of Quality Assurance - GCP to join a leading ATMP company based in the London area. As the Associate Director of Quality Assurance - GCP you will be responsible for the development and management of the GCP compliant Quality Management System and Culture.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Associate Director of Quality Assurance - GCP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the lead contact for all GCP enquiries from both internal and external customers. This will include developing policies, training, SOP's and site Quality culture.
2. You will work closely with external customers and regulatory agencies, including hosting Audits both internally and externally. As the Associate Director of Quality Assurance for GCP activities, you will be tasked with the overall management of audit findings and CAPA activities, giving the Senior Leadership Team an overview of QA activities.
3. As the Associate Director of Quality Assurance - GCP, you will have oversight and will provide guidance for Quality Assurance planning for clinical study related activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Director of Quality Assurance - GCP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have previously developed a site wide Quality function, adhering to GCP standards. It would be advantageous to have had previous experience of working with ATMPs (Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products).
2. Experience developing GCP compliant systems is essential. You will have previously worked with regulatory agencies, hosting audits.
Key Words: ATMP | GCP | Clinical | Quality Assurance | Quality Director | Associate Director | Lead Quality | QA | Quality Management | GxP | Audit
Other jobs with similar skills
QA Team Lead
Hertfordshire | £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Team Leader to join a leading ATMP company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Team Leader you will be responsible for managing the implementation and maintena...Science
View & Apply
QC Team Leader
London | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team of scientists ...Science
View & Apply