J3401City of LondonScience Permanent£20,000 to £23,000 per annumFull Time13/01/2017Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Toxicology
We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist in Toxicology to join a leading life sciences company based in the Middlesex area. As the Senior Scien... View Job
Programme Manager Bioanalysis LCMS
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Bioanalysis Programme Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area... View Job
Scientist - CMC Biologicals
We are currently have an exciting opportunity for a Scientist to join the CMC Biologicals team with rapidly expanding life sciences company based Camb... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Associate Image Analyst to join a leading Clinical Diagnostics company based in the London area. As the Associate Image Analyst you will be responsible for analysing key data relating to Clinical trials for high profile projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Image Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Initial Qualitative review of images (MRI, PET, and CT), you will identify problems that affect quantitative analysis and radiological review.
2. As the Associate Image Analyst you will be responsible for query management for both data and images, as well as understanding and following study protocol for imaging in the assigned projects.
3. You will provide feedback on improvements in the analysis process and perform functions assigned by the image processing manager in accordance with SOP's.
4. Facilitate quantitative analysis such as whole brain and ventricle delineation and endpoint QC's. (Training on this will be provided).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Image Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Imaging or Life Sciences Discipline.
2. Good Computer Skills. Familiarity with MIDAS would be desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.