J3401City of LondonClinical Permanent£20,000 to £23,000 per annumFull Time29/06/2017Clinical Data Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Clinical Study Manager
We are currently working exclusively with a new biotech firm based in the Central Oxford area. The company are a well funded biotech and have an excit... View Job
Clinical Project Manager
We are currently working exclusively with a growing, well established pharmaceutical firm in their search for a Clinical Project Manager to join their... View Job
Clinical Project Manager
We are currently have a great opportunity available for a Clinical Project Manager to join a growing biotech company based in the Cambridge area. We a... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Associate Image Analyst to join a leading Clinical Diagnostics company based in the London area. As the Associate Image Analyst you will be responsible for analysing key data relating to Clinical trials for high profile projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Image Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Initial Qualitative review of images (MRI, PET, and CT), you will identify problems that affect quantitative analysis and radiological review.
2. As the Associate Image Analyst you will be responsible for query management for both data and images, as well as understanding and following study protocol for imaging in the assigned projects.
3. You will provide feedback on improvements in the analysis process and perform functions assigned by the image processing manager in accordance with SOP's.
4. Facilitate quantitative analysis such as whole brain and ventricle delineation and endpoint QC's. (Training on this will be provided).
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Image Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Imaging or Life Sciences Discipline.
2. Good Computer Skills. Familiarity with MIDAS would be desirable.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.