Cell Line Development Scientist
We are currently looking for a Cell Line Development Scientist to join an exciting Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Cell... View Job
Bioprocess Scale Up Scientist
We are currently looking for a Scale up Bioprocess Scientist to join an exciting Biotechnology company based in the Yorkshire area. As the Scale up Bi... View Job
Process Development Manager
We are currently looking for a Process Development Consultant Manager to join a Global Biotechnology company, the position will be 50% home based work... View Job
We are currently looking for a Associate Principal Scientist to join the Upstream Processing team with a global leader in Life Sciences at their site based in Berkshire. As the Associate Principal Scientist you will be responsible for overseeing, planning, designing and executing complex and innovative technical projects within upstream process development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Principal Scientist - Upstream Processing will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide leadership within upstream process development and have supervisory responsibilities over more junior scientists.
2. The position is a hands on laboratory based position where you will be working with developing bioreactor processes for mammalian cell lines, both for fed batch and perfusion culture studies.
3. You will be given responsibility to lead upstream processing projects and you will be expected to deliver project milestones on time and to resource projections.
4. You will work on innovative projects within the research and technology team to drive forward optimisation studies within upstream processing.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Principal Scientist - Upstream Processing we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline such as; Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Science, Chemical Engineering or similar along with extensive industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in developing bioreactor processes for mammalian cell lines.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with upstream process development projects within biopharmaceuticals.
Key Words: Bioreactor | Upstream | USP | SUB | Processing Development | Mammalian | Cell Line | Cell Line Development | Research | Development | Antibody | Protein | Biotechnology | Biopharmaceuticals | Biologics |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.