Job Reference: J5634980
Updated On: 25/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for an Associate Principal Scientist - DMPK/ADME to join a leading CRO based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Associate Principal Scientist - DMPK/ADME you will be responsible for the design of studies, result interpretation and leading small molecule projects within the Drug Discovery team. This is an exciting opportunity for to join an investigative/strategic role.
This role offers flexibility working from home. You are expected to be on the site slightly more the first 3 - 6 months but following that the role can be fully remote.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Associate Principal Scientist DMPK/ADME will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will develop the DMPK strategy for drug discovery projects from hit identification up to candidate selection.
2. You will design a broad range of DMPK / ADME / PK studies.
3. You will collect and interpret DMPK and PK data.
4. As the Associate Principal Scientist - DMPK, you will be working collaboratively with global sites.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Principal Scientist DMPK/ADME we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutical, Pharmacokinetics, Biochemistry etc. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience within Drug Discovery, specifically within the DMPK / ADME / PK / PD area.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with leading DMPK projects and advising on science.
Key Words: DMPK / ADME / Project Lead / Drug Discovery / Hit Finding / Screening Strategies / CRO / Home Based / Remote Based / Hertfordshire
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis
Angus | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Senior Scientist - Bioanalysis looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We currently looking for a Senior Scientist in Bioanalysis to join a leading, and rapidly growing d...Science
View & Apply
QC Shift Analyst
Oxfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a QC Shift Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the QC Shift Analyst you will be responsible for analysing samples, and perfo...Science
View & Apply