J4087BerkshirePharmaceutical Permanent£40,000 to £50,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time23/06/2017Project Management
Project Management – Scientific
Project Management - Technical
R&D – Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology
R&D – General Science
R&D - Preclinical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Commercial Products Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Commercial Products Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Commerci... View Job
Bioanalytical Science Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalytical Science Manager to join a global life sciences company based in the Berkshire ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will... View Job
We are currently looking for a Associate Project Manager / Project Coordinator to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Associate Project Manager / Project Coordinator you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining consistency in project management processes and documentation, including but not limited to project planning (Gantt charts) and project risk management, to support the operational delivery and communication to internal and external stakeholders of R&D projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Project Manager / Project Coordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Coordinate and provide input to the design, delivery and maintenance of project management tools, processes and documentation, to ensure consistency of use across all R&D projects within the business.
2. Lead the creation, tracking and reporting of R&D project plans (Gantt charts) in Microsoft Project. Interact with Project Managers / Cross-Functional Project Team representatives to ensure the information that is included in the project plans is at a level of detail appropriate for use. Create and implement project plan tracking and reporting tools / dashboards to report progress and highlight potential issues (e.g. resource bottlenecks) that could impact the project objectives, deliverables and timings.
3. Develop and maintain a consistent approach to project risk management, ensuring all projects have defined and maintained risk logs.
4. Ensure consistency in project management file structures / document repositories 5. Support the project budget forecasting and tracking process throughout the year.
6. Provide project management administrative support (meeting coordination and documentation) to assigned project teams.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Project Manager / Project Coordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science or pharmacy based discipline. In addition, you will be expected to demonstrate experience of working in a pharmaceutical R&D environment, including experience / understanding of project management applied to new product development projects.
2. Excellent project planning and tracking skills with advanced technical abilities in Microsoft Project and strong technical skills in other Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel an advantage.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills combined with strong organisational and analytical skills for integrating and interpreting interdisciplinary task information at the project and portfolio level.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.