J5631243CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£25,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time02/04/2019Biochemistry Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Bioanalytical Bioassay
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Scientist, Cell Line Development We are currently looking for a Scientist to join the Cell Line Development team within a leading Antibody Discovery company based in the Cambridge are... View Job
Account Manager - Life Science We are currently looking for a Account Manager - Life Science to join a leading company based in Ireland. As the Account Manager - Life Science, you w... View Job
Analytical Specialist We are currently looking for a Analytical Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Analytical Special... View Job
We are currently looking for an Associate Scientist to join the Cell Line Development team within a leading Antibody Discovery company based in the Cambridge area. As the Associate Scientist you will be responsible for generating mammalian cell lines for the expression and manufacturing of therapeutic proteins.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out methods such as gene cloning, sequence analysis, mammalian cell culture, transfection and protein purification.
2. Preparation of data for reports and preparations within the organisation will be an important aspect of your role.
3. As the Associate Scientist you will design and plan new experiments and investigate new technologies to benefit the generation of mammalian cell lines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline such as Biochemistry or Biological Sciences or Molecular Biology.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out cell line development and mammalian cell culture is essential to your application.
3. Proven experience carrying out passage of cells and transfection, ELISA, SDS-PAGE and PCR is essential.
Key Words: Cell Line Development | Antibody Research | Antibodies | Biotechnology | Mammalian | Therapeutics | Proteins | Life Sciences | PCR | ELISA | SDS PAGE | CHO |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves. technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.