Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for an experienced QA Auditor to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire a... View Job
Quality Assurance Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Q... View Job
Qualified Person QP
We are currently looking for a permanent Qualified Person / QP to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company, based in the Hertfordshire area. This exci... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Associate Specialist Quality Assurance Systems to join a leading Biologic's Manufacturing company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Associate Specialist Quality Assurance Systems you will be responsible for maintaining and improving Quality Management System elements across multiple UK Animal Health sites.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Associate Specialist Quality Assurance Systems will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Take responsibility for the Quality Management System, including managing change controls and deviations through a change management system, across multiple UK sites.
2. The Associate Specialist Quality Assurance Systems will conduct change control management system performance reviews, and support product quality reviews, providing a link between suppliers and finished products.
3. You will be involved in the Supplier management process and may be required to author technical quality agreements, as well as conducting supplier audits.
4. You may be required to deliver GMP training to colleagues, helping to maintain compliance to an aseptic GMP environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Associate Specialist Quality Assurance Systems we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science subject or equivalent, along with experience of cGMP compliance by working within a QMS system.
2. Proven industry experience within Quality Assurance in the Pharmaceutical Industry. An understanding of the current regulatory requirements for the manufacture of licensed medicinal products would be beneficial.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.