Job Reference: J5635428
Updated On: 16/09/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for an ATMPs Specialist to join a leading cell and gene therapy company. As the ATMPs Specialist you will be responsible for supporting academic and start-up companies with securing funding. This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist with strong drug discovery and/or development experience in cell and gene therapy to provide technical expertise to smaller organisations that have the potential to develop life-saving cell and gene therapies.
The HQ of the company are based in London but the role can be home based (expected to travel once every two week as a minimum).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the ATMPs Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide technical expertise in drug discovery and development for internal and external collaborations.
2. You will ensure to keep up to date with new innovations within the cell and gene therapy, potential challenges that occur within the drug discovery and development cycle and ways to overcome them.
3. You will provide technical and strategic input into the development of ATMPs.
4. You will produce, review and deliver highly technical reports.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the ATMPs Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Cell Biology, Immunology, Gene Therapy, Cell Therapy, Biological Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in drug discovery and/or development of ATMPs within the Biopharmaceutical or Biotech industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working on the development ATMPs and able to discuss the challenges that could arise and way to overcome them.
Key Words: Cell Therapy /' Gene Therapy / ATMPs / Advanced Therapeutics Medicinal Products / Innovation / Project Lead / Technical Expert / Translation Research / Drug Discovery / Drug Development / Lead / Research Funding / Home - Based / London
Other jobs with similar skills
Inside Service Sales Representative
Surrey | Experience Dependent
We have a brand new opportunity available for an Inside Service Sales Representative to join a growing life sciences company based in the Surrey area. As the Inside Service Sales Representative you w...Science
View & Apply
Director Translational Sciences
Oxford, Oxfordshire, East Anglia | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions have exclusively partnered with a Biotherapeutics business in the Oxford area focused on the development of Gene Therapies. We are looking to identify their new Director of...Science
View & Apply