Job Reference: J5632898
Updated On: 25/02/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Autoclave Validation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area for an initial 6 months. As the Autoclave Validation Engineer you will be responsible for generating and executing protocols, and biological indicator mapping of loads using Kaye/ Ellab wireless probes.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Autoclave Validation Engineer (6 months) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for planning/mapping out the requirements for manufacturing/process equipment, reviewing existing validation documentation (IQ, OQ, PQ).
2. You will also be generating and executing validation protocols for existing and new equipment and
3. The Autoclave Validation Engineer will also advise on validation requirements necessary in area of expertise to maintain compliance with current GMP and regulatory requirements, specifically for Autoclave Validation.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Autoclave Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific Discipline
2. Proven industry experience as an Autoclave validation specialist with recent experience with porous
autoclave load validation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with data analysis to broadly meet EN285, working with Ellab wireless datalogger/ V2K datalogger.
Key Words: Validation Engineer / Autoclave / Validation Specialist / Kaye Validator / Biologics / Pharmaceuticals / IQ / OQ / PQ / Autoclaves / Hot ovens / Pressure chamber / steam steriliser / steam penetrator oven / sterilisation / heat distribution / pressure vacuum / vacuum / sterilizer / filling machine / instrumentation / Autoclave Engineer / Temperature Mapping / Temperature Control
Other jobs with similar skills
CSV Validation Specialist
Wiltshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a CSV Validation Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the CSV Validation Specialist you will be responsible for or performin...Science
View & Apply
Senior CSV Engineer
Belfast | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior CSV Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Senior CSV Engineer you will be responsible for the creation of bespoke va...Science
View & Apply