Job Reference: J5634041
Updated On: 12/11/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for Automation and Electrical Engineers to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Automation/Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for working with relevant Managers and Department Heads to generate automation strategies for existing and future business product lines. Working autonomously to generate, report on and deliver project plans for all own engineering activities.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Automation/Electrical Engineers will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will offer expertise and steer new product introductions on automation engineering topics to define activity required to deliver the automation strategy of the project
2. You will act as client liaison when required and work required and work closely with respective counterparts as client site to align processes across multiple manufacturing sites.
3. You will offer guidance and expertise to the engineering maintenance team in problem solving issues associated with site wide utilities, including, be not just restricted to purified water, pure steam, and calibrated equipment.
4. You will ensure cGMP is applied in the work area and complies with cGMP through following site SOP’s
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automation/Electrical Engineers we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Engineering or with suitable, demonstrable experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry - preferably in the fill/finish operational environment.
2. Proven industry experience in project management within, production engineering, validation, or quality; with a solid understanding of sterile manufacture.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Automation or Electrical Engineering within a GMP environment ideally within a Pharmaceutical company.
Key Words: Engineer | Electrical | Automation | Engineering | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | GMP | Maintenance
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Capital Projects Engineer
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Capital Projects Engineer looking for an exciting new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Capital Projects Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical compa...Science
View & Apply
Technical Service Engineer
Paisley | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced service engineer or bio-engineer looking for a new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Technical Service Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company based in...Science
View & Apply