Job Reference: J5632527
Updated On: 14/01/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Delta V Automation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Cork, Ireland. As the Delta V Automation Engineer you will be responsible for joining a growing team within a multi-national Pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Delta V Automation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Delta V Automation Engineer, you will be planning and implementing Emerson Automation projects for investment and expansions.
2. You will be responsible for working through the whole project life cycle where you will be coordinating & monitoring the projects entrusted to you with regard to function, performance, cost and deadlines.
3. As the Delta V Automation Engineer, you will supporting ongoing operations and ensure optimum safety and availability of the plants through professional economic planning and organisation of maintenance.
4. You will be responsible for working within a large team and working closely with the capital project team on site.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Delta V Automation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Electronic or Electrical Engineering is desired but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience in clean manufacturing environment is essential, preferably Pharmaceutical but other industries including FMCG and food will be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Emerson Delta V is essential.
Key Words: Delta V / Automation / Engineer / Emerson / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Active / Pharmaceutical / Ingredients / API / GAMP 5 / Project / Maintenance / Programming / Good / Manufacturing / Practice / Cork / Ireland / Europe
Other jobs with similar skills
Capital Project Engineer
Carlow | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Carlow, Ireland. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for a number of mechanical capital pr...Science
View & Apply
Capital Project Manager
Craigavon, Co. Armagh | £60 - £70 per hour
We are currently looking for a Capital Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Ireland. As the Capital Project Manager you will be responsible for delivering an important pro...Science
View & Apply