J3661CambridgeshireEngineering Permanent£50,000 to £55,000 per annumFull Time15/06/2017Engineering – Control / Automation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking two Instrumentation Technicians to join a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation based in the Kent area. One of th... View Job
Project Engineer (Electrical)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Project Engineer (Electrical) to join a leading Biotechnology business based in the Kent area. As t... View Job
Health and Safety Manager
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Health and Safety Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Kent area. As the ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for an Automation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Automation Engineer you will be responsible for performing planned and reactive maintenance support, as well as improvement work to Automation systems, Controls and Instrumentation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Automation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Automation Engineer, you will carry out planned and reactive maintenance, completing jobs as specified in work orders and providing accurate documentation and relevant feedback. You will also ensure all maintenance activities are consistent with Safety, GMP, GAMP and other regulatory requirements.
2. You will perform control system upgrades across the site as required including writing, documenting, coding, testing or managing external support as needed. Ensuring that project work is completed on time and in budget with supporting documentation and training.
3. As Automation Engineer, you will provide technical expertise and subject matter knowledge relating to design and maintenance of control systems for production equipment and building services, including new and additional systems.
4. You will perform continuous improvement activities, support installation, commissioning and qualification of new systems.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will be degree qualified within a electronic, control's or instrumentation subject.
2. An in-depth knowledge of building and equipment control systems and a thorough understanding of how to manage plant reliability, spare materials and assets.
3. A detailed knowledge of GMP, GAMP, validation protocols and other regulations and their impact on the controls systems and equipment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.