Job Reference: J5632067
Updated On: 18/09/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Automation Engineer for a 12 month contract to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for performing planned and reactive maintenance support to automation systems.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Automation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Automation Engineer, you will lead investigations into failures or incidents using Root Cause Analysis tools and providing written feedback to inform the maintenance strategy.
2. You will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance in coherence to safety, GMP, GAMP and other regulatory requirements.
3. As the Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for working with Siemens automation control systems (PLC's / HMI) and you will be responsible for programming.
4. You will be responsible for electrical wiring and fault finding along with performing control system upgrades across the site and looking after capital projects.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automation Engineer, we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering or an equivalent discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is essential and you must have worked to GMP standards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Siemens and PLC's
Key Words: Automation / Engineer / Engineering / Siemens / PLC's / PLC / HMI / Electrical / Instrumentation / Electronics / Control / Systems / Pharmaceutical / GMP / GAMP / Design / Commissioning / Qualification / FAT / Reviews / Documentation / Capital / Projects / Equipment / Cambridge / Royston
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Analyst you will be responsible for assisting with the Quality Control of raw materials, ...Science
View & Apply
GLP LC-MS Study Director
North Yorkshire | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced GLP Study Director looking for a new exciting opportunity? We are currently looking for a GLP Study Director to join a leading contract testing company based in the North Yor...Science
View & Apply