J3469EssexEngineering Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time24/01/2017Production
Engineering – Electrical
Engineering – Control / Automation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Electrical CAD Technician
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Electrical CAD Technician to join a world class Process, Packaging & Control organisation based in... View Job
An exciting opportunity has just opened up for an Automation Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the... View Job
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Automation Engineer to join a Leading Life Science Company in Hampshire. The Automation Enginee... View Job
An exciting new opportunity in Essex has become available for an Automation Technician to join a world class Process, Packaging & Control organisation, who provide engineering solutions for the Pharmaceutical sector. As the Automation Technician you will work within the Automation Department and will be responsible for Design, Development and Installations of control system projects. As the Automation Technician you will also use diagnostics and fault finding techniques to provide control system solutions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Automation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Automation Engineer you will be designing PLC based electrical control systems and programming PLC and touch screen systems. You will also be using AutoCAD Electrical to produce wiring diagrams for all the components.
2. You will be configuring Remote I/O, configurable safety relays and inverter drives. You will also be fault finding electrical control systems PLC and Hardwired systems.
3. As the Automation Engineer you will be integrating ancillary equipment into the production lines, such as vision systems.
4. The position will require some travel. This includes commissioning, support and service work at customers' sites globally.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant engineering qualifications such as a HNC/HND or apprentice trained.
2. Proven industry experience with packaging machinery is desirable, either in the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic or Food and Beverage industries.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of AutoCAD Electrical drawing packages, control panel specification/design and PLC programming knowledge using a variety of manufacturers PLC touch screens and controls.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.