QA CSV Specialist An exciting opportunity for a QA CSV Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area has become available. As the QA C... View Job
Validation Specialist An exciting opportunity for a Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area has become available. As the Validation ... View Job
Validation Specialist and Trainee QP We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist who is interested in pursuing a career as a QP, to join a leading company based in the Hampshire ... View Job
We are currently looking for an Automation Validation Senior Engineer to join a leading company based in the Kent area. As the Automation Validation Senior Engineer you will be responsible for identifying quality compliance gaps associated with existing Process Automation and lead the commissioning and qualification aspects of process automation computerised systems and associated equipment across the site.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Automation Validation Senior Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead and execute validation life cycle activities supporting all process automated computerised systems in manufacturing and packaging areas in the facility. As well as generate validation project life cycle documentation including validation plans, protocols and reports.
2. You will propose and partake in implementation of remedial actions including necessary systematic and procedural updates and improvements to achieve and maintain quality compliance including data integrity.
3. As the Automation Validation Senior Engineer, you will provide guidance and training on CSV Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and GAMP5 principles to other departments across business locations as required.
4. You will carry out performance appraisals, give structured feedback and set clear objectives, as well as train staff on Validation/Automation procedures and principles.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automation Validation Senior Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or Life Science related field.
2. Proven industry experience in quality or validation roles within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industries.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with maintaining automation systems including, risk/impact assessments, change controls, incidents management and periodic reviews.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.