J2879OxfordshireEngineering Permanent£25,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time21/07/2017Engineering
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Engineering Maintenance Planner
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Engineering Maintenance Planner to join a global pharmaceutical business based in the Wrexham area... View Job
Facilities Project Manager
A great opportunity has become available for a Facilities Project Manager to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in the Cambridgeshire are... View Job
Device Development Manager
We are currently looking for a Device Development Manager to join a Global Pharmaceutical business based in the Berkshire area. As the Device Developm... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an Automotive Engineering Co-ordinator to join an innovative automotive lubricants business, located within the Oxfordshire area. As the Engineering Co-ordinator you will have responsibility for the design and running of new and current projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Automotive Engineering Co-ordinator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for programme management, data analysis and reporting support to engineering programs at a global level.
2. As the Automotive Engineering Co-ordinator you will collaborate with internal and external parties to design, support and co-ordinate programmes of work.
3. You will be accountable for running engineering projects within the team to deliver value to internal customers.
4. As the Automotive Engineering Co-ordinator, you will create technical reports to capture key results and collate monthly programme updates for the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Automotive Engineering Co-ordinator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mechanical or Automotive Engineering discipline is essential
2. A working knowledge of engine technology and what impacts its performance and the design of engine rig or field testing protocols is desirable.
3. An ability to steward and successfully deliver complex projects and manage multiple projects.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.