J562887TeddingtonIS&T Permanent£40,000 to £45,000 per annumFull Time12/09/2018IT - Development IT - Reporting IT - Data Warehousing IT - Design IT - MDM IT - Enterprise Performance Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Lab Data Integrity Manger We are currently looking for a Data Integrity Manger to join a market leading pharmaceutical company based in the Swindon area. As the Lab Data Integr... View Job
IFS Analyst KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Your duties as the IFS Analyst will be to work within the ERP team and help the company go through rapid growth in pro... View Job
TM1 Developer We are currently looking for a TM1 Developer to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the TM1 Developer you will be responsi... View Job
We are currently looking for a BI Analyst to join a leading life science company based in the West London area. As the BI Analyst you will be adding growth and value of Business Intelligence across the business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The BI Analyst will be promoting best practice throughout the full technical BI delivery process to deliver high quality insights to support growth. Contribute to and execute on defined strategy surrounding overall technical architecture, and the development of innovative BI methodologies to be used across the business. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The BI analyst will be designing and implementing reports, dashboards, visualisations and models to measure KPI's and support decision making.
2. The role will be engaging with stakeholders to provide insight and driving change in behaviours to promote more data driven decision making and ensure best practice of Business Intelligence is encouraged.
3. The BI analyst will also contribute to the improvement Enterprise Data Warehouse by developing data structuring and governance in line with principles, practices, and techniques used in end-to-end analytical model design and development.
4. This role will demonstrate a good balance between technical expertise and commercial business awareness.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the BI Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics or Business
2. Proven industry experience in data sourcing, data structuring, data warehousing, pulling data from different sources, building reports and dashboards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Excel, SQL and BI tools (e.g. Tableau, SAP Business Objects and Excel) in a commercial environment
Key Words: BI Data Excel Business Intelligence SQL Data Warehouse Structure Enterprise Dashboards
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.