Job Reference: J5632255
Updated On: 23/09/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a BI Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences organisation based in the Middlesex area. As the BI Analyst you will be adding growth and value of Business Intelligence across the business in a hands on reporting role.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe BI Analyst will be promoting best practice throughout the full technical BI delivery process to deliver high quality insights to support growth. Contribute to and execute on defined strategy surrounding overall technical architecture, and the development of innovative BI methodologies to be used across the business. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The BI analyst will be designing and implementing reports, dashboards, visualisations and models to measure KPI's and support decision making using sql and tableau.
2. The role will be engaging with stakeholders to provide insight and driving change in behaviours to promote more data driven decision making and ensure best practice of Business Intelligence is encouraged.
3. The BI analyst will also contribute to the improvement Enterprise Data Warehouse by developing data structuring and governance in line with principles, practices, and techniques used in end-to-end analytical model design and development.
4. This role will ddemonstrate a good balance between technical expertise and commercial business awareness.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the BI Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Computer Science, IT, Mathematics or Business
2. Proven industry experience in data sourcing, data structuring, data warehousing, pulling data from different sources, building reports and dashboards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Excel, SQL and BI tools (e.g. Tableau, SAP Business Objects and Excel) in a commercial environment
Key Words: BI Data Excel Business Intelligence SQL Data Warehouse Structure Enterprise Dashboards
Other jobs with similar skills
Digital Transformation Analyst
Hertfordhsire | £35,000 - £36,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Manager to join a industry leading environmental company based in the Hertfordshire area. Reporting into the Regional Manager the role will be res...Science
View & Apply
Yorkshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a IT Architect to join a leading Biotechnology organisation or based in the North Yorkshire area. As the IT Architect you will be responsible for supporting, managing and ...Science
View & Apply