Job Reference: J5634859
Updated On: 13/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a BI Analyst to join a growing cloud and managed service Company based in the London area. As the BI Analyst you will be responsible for using Business Intelligence tools and techniques for setting up and developing Power BI analytics platform.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the BI Analyst will involve report and dashboard design, data sourcing and transformation to assist the wider business with data led business decision making. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the BI Analyst you will mainly be creating insightful visualisation using PowerBI. Implementing and developing BI tools and techniques, incl. Power BI and self-service reporting and ETL.
2. The role will work towards driving continuous improvement across all aspects of Business Intelligence and contribute to the adoption of best practices in the presentation and delivery of Management Information and Analytics across the group
3. Partner with functional teams to understand their drivers and needs and to deliver reporting and analyses that generate insight and enable informed decisions by becoming a subject matter expert.
4. In this role you will be extracting, transforming, analysing and interpreting complex data sets.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the BI Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical / Computer Science/ Accounting areas
2. Proven industry experience in using Power BI
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SQL
Other jobs with similar skills
London | £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Ecommerce Manager to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the London area. As the Ecommerce you will be in a mid-level management role within the Marketing area ...Science
View & Apply
Digital Transformation Lead
Staffordshire | £38,000 - £41,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Lead to join a Global and Industry leading Environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Digital Transformation Lead you will be r...Science
View & Apply