J4404City of LondonTelecommunications IS&T Technology PermanentFull Time11/09/2017IT IT – Software Development IT - Development IT – Business Intelligence IT - Software Development - ASP.NET / .NET IT - Analyst IT - Web Development IT - Software Development - SQL Server IT - Data Warehousing IT - Analytics IT - Business Analysis IT - Software Development - C# IT - Software Development IT - Reporting - SSRS IT - Software Development - T-SQL IT - Software Development - SQL IT - Big Data IT - Design
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Junior SQL Developer
Job Description:We are currently looking for a Junior SQL Developer to join a leading company based in the Leeds area. As a Junior SQL Developer you w... View Job
We are currently looking for a .NET Developer to join a leading Digital Marketing Agency based in Central London. They are very strong players within ... View Job
.NET Developer C#
We are currently looking for a .NET Developer to join a leading company based in the Bedfordshire area. They are a worldwide verification and backgrou... View Job
Job Description: We are currently looking for a BI Developer to join a leading company based in the London area. As the BI Developer you will be responsible for delivering projects in a fast paced and changing business environment. As an experienced BI developer, you will be delivering and supporting a scalable, performant and robust data warehouse that is utilised by the Analyst team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the BI Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Estimate, plan, design, develop and support Business Intelligence solutions to agreed specifications and timescales
2. You will be required to automate processes and develop efficiencies.
3. Consists of you supporting end to end data migration and project plans. Taking responsibilities for project deliverables
4. Ensure data availability and uptime of the BI apparatus.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the BI Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Minimum of 3 years of experience using Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), ideally SQL Server 2012 or later.
3. Experience of developing scripts or managed code in C#, VB.Net, building Analysis Services cubes and understanding of dimensional modelling (ideally Kimball).
Key Words: BI developer, Business Intelligence developer, SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, C#, VB.NET, Kimball,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.