Job Reference: J5633689
Updated On: 26/08/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a BI Developer to join a leading Life Science company based in the Middlesex area. This role is for a data enthusiast with a talent for development, who is naturally motivated and excited by the potential of data.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the BI Developer will be varied around designing, developing, testing and documenting numerous reporting data sets from multiple data sources. supporting the evolution of the businesses data culture through creating visibility and focus those areas that require attention. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The role will go through complex data sets, designing user friendly output views and solutions by building data quality and exception reporting as part of the delivery of any new data sets.
2. The BI Developer will use data visualisation reporting tools like Tableau, Business Objects and Excel connecting to SQL Data Base, SnowFlake cloud Data Base, utilising SAP DS and FiveTran ETL tools.
3. The position will evaluate Data quality and exception reporting at Data Base level with visible outputs for tracking / monitoring to enhance existing data sets with integration of additional fields or new aggregation views
4. The BI Developer will develop and Test ETL and Data Warehouse changes - specific and regression testing +Design new reporting data sources with defined refresh frequencies.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the BI Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) field
2. Proven industry experience in Data Warehousing Principles (materialised views, time stamping, change reporting, modelling, version control)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience at Expert SQL Proficiency (T-SQL, PL/SQL, etc)
Key Words: BI Developer SQL Tableau Data Warehouse Data Base ETL Solutions
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
London | £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a Leading Environmental company based in the London area. The Data Analyst will be responsible for leading projects within the analytics's function ...Science
View & Apply
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Bioinformatician to join an exciting clinical-stage gene therapy company based in London, and in Philadelphia and California US, who’s goal is developing innovative medi...Science
View & Apply