J4109ClevelandBiotechnology CRO/CMO Technology Permanent£40,000 to £60,000 per annumFull Time05/07/2017Medical Writing
Project Management – Outsourcing
Project Management – Technology Transfer
Commercial - Copywriting
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Project Manager you will... View Job
Commercial Products Project Manager
We are currently looking for a Commercial Products Project Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Belfast area. As the Commerci... View Job
Head of Quality Assurance
We are currently looking for a Head of Quality Assurance to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Head of Qu... View Job
We are currently looking for a Bids and Proposals Development Manager to join an exciting Biotechnology Innovation Company based in the North East. As the Bids and Proposals Development Manager you will be supporting the development of project pipelines by collating information to create articulate and accurate Bids and Proposals in order to secure Research and Development funding.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bids and Proposals Development Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Network using current and new contacts in order to build relationships with potential funding bodies and collaboration partners. You must also maintain an up to date knowledge of possible private and public funding sources / grants, e.g. Horizon 2020, Innovate UK, LEP, Welcome Trust and more.
2. Undertake robust due diligence of potential public bids and private proposals to ensure there is a sound business opportunity, and all risks have been identified.
3. Build, write and submit public and private bids and proposals which are compelling, articulate and accurate. These should be deliver to bid deadlines and within budget.
4. Liaise with Project Managers and Business Developers to transition wining bids into project initiation and ensure these and that budget and forecast reports are in place.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bids and Proposals Development Managerwe are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science, Business or Technology degree such as Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry or Biotechnology.
2. Proven industry experience in operating within an open Innovation, Technology Transfer or Research and Development environment successfully writing and winning bid and proposals. Direct experience within Life Sciences, Biologics, Biopharma, Electronics, Environmental or Industrial Biotechnology is desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with technical / scientific writing, editing and research, and assimilating information into clear business proposals.
Key Words: Bids and Proposals Development Manager / Bids Manager / Proposals Manager / Grant Application / Public Funding / Public Proposals / technical writing / Scientific writing / Biologics / Biopharmaceutical / Technology / Life Science / Open Innovation / Technology Transfer / Research and Development / Horizon 2020 / Innovate UK / Collaboration /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.