J3916CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Permanent£28,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time16/05/2017Biochemistry
Pre Clinical Research
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Lead Scientist - Formulation Analysis
We are currently representing a client who are looking for a Lead Scientist to join their Dose Formulation Analysis department. The company are a lead... View Job
Bioanalysis Senior Scientist
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalysis Senior Scientist to join a leading, and rapidly expanding, life sciences company based in ... View Job
Laboratory Technician - QC
We are currently looking for a QC Technician to join a growing life sciences company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QC Technician you will be res... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently Searching for a Bids and Proposals Manager to join a Global Contract Research Organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Bids and Proposals Manager you will be responsible for the assessment of new business opportunities and the preparation of high quality bids and client proposals.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bids and Proposals Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working within the Commercial Services Team to analyse and asses new business opportunities within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
2. You will be required to produce high quality, technical proposals for Pharmaceutical clients.
3. You will be required to work Cross-Functionally across the business in order to product accurate proposals.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bids and Proposals Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related subject such as Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology or Life Science is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in Contract Research Organisation or a highly technical Scientific role is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing contacts, bids and proposal is highly advantageous.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.